Caravan Mover Repairs
|Motor Mover - REPAIRS ONLY.
Is your mover faulty? - Download our Fault Finder Flowchart
For Carver Single Axle AR2_1 and Truma M1 models click here
For Truma M2 S, SE & TE models click here
We are the original manufacturers of many of these items and can repair the units back to original condition.Getting Your Mover Repaired Is An Easy Process
Please note we only repair handsets and main relay control Units. We do not repair mechanical items such as motors or gearboxes.
- Identify your model of mover from the photos / descriptions below.
- Click on the shopping basket next to the relevant repair price.
- Follow the checkout instructions - Although it will direct you to a Paypal site, you have the option of paying with a credit card on the webpage.
- Once you have paid, send me your Mover & Handset. Send the mover complete in it's enclosure together with the antenna (if applicable). Enclose your name & telephone number with the unit
I normally repair and despatch your mover the same day of receipt but allow 3-5 days turnaround for UK customers (longer for overseas)
- Send to: A&R Electronics, Unit 5a Key Point, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire WS12 2FN
- Important Customs Information if sending items to me from overseas.
Goods entering the UK for repair & return are not subject to any import duties but any charges imposed (due to incorrect customs declaration or any other reasons) will be the customers responsibility.
Under - Gifts; Documents; Commercial Sample; Other - Declare as "Other"
As well as a description for the goods - add the following text "Item sent for repair and return"